Terms and Conditions
Welcome to iGaming Club!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of iGaming Club’s Website, located at https://igaming.club/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use iGaming Club if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of af. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, iGaming Club and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on iGaming Club. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from iGaming Club for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from iGaming Club
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from iGaming Club
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from iGaming Club
- Redistribute content from iGaming Club
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. iGaming Club does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of iGaming Club, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, iGaming Club shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
iGaming Club reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant iGaming Club a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Changes to this Policy
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of iGaming Club; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to iGaming Club. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of iGaming Club’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
For paid events, you may request a refund for cancellations received up to 14 working days before the event, unless otherwise stated at the time of booking. If you cancel after this deadline, you will be charged the full amount and no refund will be given. Please note that a small processing fee of up to 3% may be deducted from the refund.
For free events, we appreciate your prompt notification if you wish to cancel any places. However, please note that we reserve the right to restrict bookings from companies with a history of persistent no-shows.
If you or your delegates fail to attend the event without any notice (a “no show”), this will be considered a cancellation, and you will be charged the full amount for your place, and no refund will be given.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Information we collect
The information we may collect about you includes both the information you give us and the information we collect about you. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information, and other relevant information related to the event or service you’re registering for. The information we collect about you may include correspondence between you and us, registration forms, educational and professional information, survey information, comments, feedback, and payment information. We may also collect identity-verification information, such as passport details, for legal compliance purposes. Additionally, we may collect information about your location and engagement within the event if we use a badged access system. We may also collect information about your website visits, including your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, and operating system. Finally, we may collect publicly available information, such as your name, job title, employer, telephone, social media, and business email address, to send you information about our goods and services. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time using the unsubscribe links in the footer of the email or by contacting us directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Code of Conduct
At IGaming Club, we are committed to providing a safe and respectful environment for all participants at our events. As such, we require all attendees, including delegates, speakers, exhibitors, staff, and volunteers, to abide by our Code of Conduct at all times. This code applies to all forms of communication, including social media, before, during, and after the event.
Here are the behaviors that we do not tolerate at IGaming Club events:
- Harassment: including any unwelcome or hostile behavior, verbal or written comments that intimidate or create discomfort.
- Intimidation: deliberate stalking or following of any kind.
- Abuse: physical, verbal, or otherwise.
- Discrimination: against anyone based on their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or being or becoming transgender.
- Inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Use of sexualized language, images, or clothing.
- Offensive banter, insults, taunts or exclusionary jokes.
- Recording: video or audio recording of lectures, speakers, delegates, staff, exhibitions, venue, slides, posters, breaks or any other conference spaces, materials or individuals is not permitted without prior consent of the organizers.
- Disruption of any lectures, sessions or masterclasses.
- Email or written communication that is aggressive, rude, upsetting or could amount to harassment.
- Publicizing, distributing, canvassing, displaying, carrying out activities or demonstrations, or distributing materials or inducements without prior agreement.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the organizer reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event for any behavior that is not consistent with this Code of Conduct, as determined at the organizer’s sole discretion. If you believe that these rules have been violated, please contact IGaming Club staff at the registration desk.